- Stainless steel case
- Comes with both a black leather strap and a black nylon strap
- The nylon strap had a nubuck leather patch that commemorates the date of mission (DOM) as 08021971
- Black dial with super-luminous hands and markers
- Chronograph (stopwatch) function
- 50m water resistant
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Case measures 45mm wide by 13.5mm thick
- High frequency 262 kHz quartz movement
- Super luminous hands and markers
- Date window
- Two year warranty
Bulova made space history on August 2, 1971—during the Apollo 15 mission, a lunar pilot chronograph, customized for lunar conditions by Bulova engineers, was worn on the moon.
Bulova makes history again with the special edition Lunar Pilot Chronograph Watch, updated with their exclusive high performance quartz movement with a frequency of 262 kHz for unparalleled accuracy, continuing a history of precision timing.